REQUEST FOR RESEARCH COMMITTEE
REQUEST FOR RESEARCH COMMITTEE CHAIR AND MEMBERS
The Child and Youth Care Certification Board is seeking interested candidates for:
- · Research Committee Chair
- · Research Committee Members
The primary work of the committee is to:
- Propose and coordinate the CYCCB research agenda.
- Review proposed surveys prior to distribution to ensure credibility, usability, and avoid redundancy.
- Serve as a resource to CYCCB practitioners interested in research. Make recommendations for improving research as requested..
- Coordinate and serve as a clearinghouse for research focused on child and youth care professional development and credentialing.
The individuals who engage in this important committee will contribute to the further professionalization of the field by supporting research and evaluation focused on:
- The CYCCB certification process
- Promoting the field of Child & Youth Work,
- Developing an action plan for the coming year
- Engage in the existing efforts of the research committee:
- Review and evaluate data from the CYCCB database of certified individuals and those seeking certification
- Review data from certification survey – identify next steps to utilizing this data to gather info on experiences with the certification process
- A publication summarizing the growth of Youth Work in Indiana